I believe, learning a #roleplay is a very helpful way to immerse a language. I want to create practical ways for you to progress in your language learning journey, which is why we I am creating a role-playing scripts for you. Role-playing can be an unexpected and fun part of learning a new language, but it is also incredibly practical and gives you an idea of how to handle a situation in real life. Let’s talk about some other benefits of role-playing.
- Role-playing provides an opportunity to add expression and emotion into the situation, thereby deepening your connection with the words and phrases and enabling you to learn faster.
- It creates a safe environment to practice your language skills without embarrassment, while also creating opportunity for correction.
- Learning within a context will help elicit a response naturally when you are in a position to actually use your new language.
- Once you have settled into your role, you will find yourself able to question the situation much more deeply, giving you opportunity to explore new ways to express yourself and building new word connections. How could you present your ideas differently? Why is a question structured that way? Asking questions is always important in language learning success!
- Role-playing helps us prepare to be flustered. Reading from a book or watching a video is completely different from interacting with a real-life person with quirks. By role-playing and similitating real life, we are more prepared to respond to people appropriately without getting nervous or shaken by their responses to us.
- It helps us be better listeners. This is something we could probably do better in our native tongues as well. Role-playing forces you to consider what the other person will say in order to respond the right way.